Home and Christian Schools
This page simply highlights FREE menu items at 66bks.com that can be helpful for families in general and especially for those who are teaching boys and girls at home or in a Christian School.
We applaud you for taking on the responsibility of such a high calling, and we hope the activities posted below will help fill in any gaps during your school day or used as after school activities (something children and parents can do together).
How can they help? They can…
1. help children learn the true and Biblical view of life.
2. help improve reading skills when eyes follow the text as children listen.
3. help children improve their cognitive skills by finding answers to the look them up questions and the think about it question that accompany each story.
4. make it easier for children to express their thinking and feelings about a Bible Story by drawing their own picture after checking out the simple stick figure picture that accompanies each story.
5. And most important of all – the seed of God’s Word planted into the mind and heart of a child has great potential of producing much fruit in the Kingdom of God.
Please note that you have permission to copy, past, and print copies of the text of YouTube Bible Stories for your students, and don’t forget to include the look them up and think about it questions that accompany each story.
Three Games are available at the present time – Giving Our Voice to: The Fruit of the Spirit, Psalms of Praise, and The Ten Commandments. All three games pretty much follow the same order of play and have the same rules. They will be enjoyed by kids old enough to read Bible verses out loud, teens, and adults (including seniors). Players will experience competition, teamwork, the value of patience and alertness, reading Bible Verses out loud, growing in an understanding of the relationship between sowing and reaping, etc. The purpose of the games is not to test one’s knowledge of the Bible but to provide an opportunity for players to think (or meditate) on what the Bible says.
When one of the games was taught to 6th-12th graders in a local Christian School, some unsolicited comments from students were: “I really like this game; this game is awesome; this is the best game I have ever played.”
Five daily exercises with verses from Psalms of Praise – We call it The Praise Fitness Club – where you will find Simple, Easy and Enjoyable daily exercises for the Mind and Spirit including:
A. Praise Crossword Puzzles
B. Praise Word Searches
C. Understanding God’s Word of Praise
D. Writing God’s Word of Praise
E. Praise Jigsaw Puzzles
Again, you have permission to copy, paste, and run off copies of the online crossword puzzles, word searches, etc. for your students if you choose to do so.
“The Bible and Phone Minute” daily devotional with an online teaching and study guide for teachers in a survey of highly treasured Bible passages from most New Testament chapters
AND FOR TEACHERS OF KIDS, AGES 6-12, the new book with 12 True and Very Special Stories about Jesus is free for every child in your classroom. Find item 9 at 66bks.com or click the following link:
Feel free to call 740-412-5329 with any questions.