* Prize Page – Bible Verse Fill In Challenge
“Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path” (Psalm 119:105).
How many of the blanks in the special Bible verses below (KJV) are you able to fill in (either from memory or by looking up the words from your Bible)?
1. Romans 6:23 – For the wages of ______ is death; but the ________ of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
2. Acts 3:19 – Repent ye therefore, and be __________________, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;
3. Matthew 7:21 – Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the ________ of my Father which is in heaven.
4. 1 John 1:9 – If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to ______________ us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
5. John 3:16 – For God so __________ the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
6. John 3:36 – He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting ________: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
7. John 8:31-32 – Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, [then] are ye my disciples indeed; and ye shall know the __________, and the __________ shall make you free.
8. Romans 8:1 – [There is] therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who ________ not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
9. Romans 10:9 – That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be __________.
10. Romans 10:13 – For whosoever shall ________ upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
11. Ephesians 2:8-10 – For by grace are ye saved through _________; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
12. 1 John 5:11 – And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his ______.
13. 1 John 5:12 – He that hath the ______ hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
14. 1 John 5:13 – These things have I written unto you that ______________ on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may ______________ on the name of the Son of God.
Print off a copy of the 14 Bible verses, fill in the blanks, and send it to: Elmer Winner, 1400 County Road 17A North, Lot 71, Avon Park, Florida 33825. Please include your US mailing address plus your choice of one of the following:
The Bible and Phone Minute (Daily Meditations for Teens and Adults)
Grandpa’s Two Minute Bible Stories (the book)
One of Grandpa’s Bible Focus Games: The Fruit of the Spirit, Psalms of Praise or The Ten Commandments
24 Cross Pennies